Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tagged

So I was tagged by my dear sweet mother.. but this picture is in Page Utah. Where the 3 men ran in their Triathalon!. This is my beautiful sister-in-law, and my beautiful mother-in-law. It was such a fun trip, and the guys did so great. It was fun cheering them on! :)
I tag: Talia Clare, Barb Gardner, and Jess William.
{What you have to do is pick your 4th album in your pictures, and then download your 4th picture in that same album.}

4 comments:

Sopha said...

Hey! I was searchin blogs and found yours! you and your hubby are so cute!

Holy Cow! said...

Hey!Wow I checked my comments for the first time in a couple weeks!lol I finally had her, like half a month late! she was born on the 13th. how are you doing? hows workin for Dallas? you still like it?

Holy Cow! said...

having a baby is freakin hard work! but its awesome too! I miss workin for Dallas but I love not working also lol!

Hina Schneider said...

Hey you! OMG we so need to hang out again. Its been awhile. We need to play games again.