We went on a date, down to where the 3 rivers meet & in the middle of the busy down town. It was beautiful, & very relaxing! Paul returned late home from work where I had the grilled cheese, chips, drinks, and we loaded up in the car & went out just the 2 of us. It was very nice! This man, the man I am married to is hilarious & makes me laugh, hard, everyday! We definately have some fun times together, just him & I.
Paul has been doing so great at being a manager and is working hard to make sure everyone is happy & successful. He also is working so hard at selling, & doing an amazing job! This job, its tuff, its not easy.... I've gone out selling before & your on your feet ALL day!! I appreciate Paul so much for always being such a hard worker, and great provider for our family!
Friday, May 28, 2010
We went on a date, down to where the 3 rivers meet & in the middle of the busy down town. It was beautiful, & very relaxing! Paul returned late home from work where I had the grilled cheese, chips, drinks, and we loaded up in the car & went out just the 2 of us. It was very nice! This man, the man I am married to is hilarious & makes me laugh, hard, everyday! We definately have some fun times together, just him & I.
Paul has been doing so great at being a manager and is working hard to make sure everyone is happy & successful. He also is working so hard at selling, & doing an amazing job! This job, its tuff, its not easy.... I've gone out selling before & your on your feet ALL day!! I appreciate Paul so much for always being such a hard worker, and great provider for our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
the two of you are adorable. just sayin' :)
So is that what Paul would look like if he gained some serious weight??? Ha Ha Ha So glad you are feeling good and that Pitt is treating you well!!
Post a Comment