WOW! so Tanner is AmAzInG! He runs cross country, plays basketball, wrestles, and NO matter what sport he does he seriously has a natural talent for any sport, he is So good at everything he does!. But I especially want to take the time to tell him what an awesome job he did in his cross country meet, he did AWESOME! I am so proud of him, and wish I could play sports like him.. there were over a hundred kids running at the same time with him, and he stayed there in the front the entire time, never slowing down! Good-job brotha! I love watching you play! I love you so much!
1 comment:
hey there hottie! i'm loving all the updates! your chair is so cute!
your camping story is hilarious! good memories.. sounds like you guys are doing great! one of these days (hopefully soon)i'll get to come down and visit everyone! luv ya
Post a Comment