haha! I think Pauls face says it all..
6:30 in the morning, BEAUTIFUL!
Paul & I decided to go camping up at Saguro Lake a couple weeks ago, just the two of us.. well lets just say that it was quit the camping trip! haha. We got there late, when it was already dark, so we had to find firewood, start a fire, set up camp, and in the mean time watch out for SKUNKS!. (We had already been chased by one).
Well after we started a fire and put our tin foil dinners on the coals to cook, I got to thinking and we didn't have a FORK to eat our dinner with... hmm... luckily paul found some sort of contraptions in his car that were kinda like spoons that we were able to us. By the time we were done eating it was about 11:30 and we were ready for bed. so we stocked up the fire so the skunks would stay away...I forgot to meantion that we were sleeping outside under the stars, on a air mattress on top of a tarp... well about 1:30 in the morning half asleep I hear something walking on the tarp.. Paul suddenly wispers but in a serious voice, "Celeste, Don't move!" I open my eyes just as a skunk walks RIGHT past my face! talk about scary.... haha, the skunk walks around us a couple of times and then finally walks off.. I am freaking out and ready to get in the car, but we end up staying there and going back to sleep. 2 hours later at 3:30 we get woken up again by a big BANG, paul shines the flashlight over to the trashcans that were there and there were tons of skunks trying to get the lid off and around it, I can't see because I dont have my contacts or glasses, so im freaking out.. we hurry and throw everything into our car get in, when 2 cars full of partiers show up!. After a few minutes I wanted to leave and go somewhere else, so Paul drives up the road a little ways and we sleep in our car. It was a great adventure, one of those trips that you'll NEVER forget!. haha.. it really was alot of fun!
Paul & I decided to go camping up at Saguro Lake a couple weeks ago, just the two of us.. well lets just say that it was quit the camping trip! haha. We got there late, when it was already dark, so we had to find firewood, start a fire, set up camp, and in the mean time watch out for SKUNKS!. (We had already been chased by one).
Well after we started a fire and put our tin foil dinners on the coals to cook, I got to thinking and we didn't have a FORK to eat our dinner with... hmm... luckily paul found some sort of contraptions in his car that were kinda like spoons that we were able to us. By the time we were done eating it was about 11:30 and we were ready for bed. so we stocked up the fire so the skunks would stay away...I forgot to meantion that we were sleeping outside under the stars, on a air mattress on top of a tarp... well about 1:30 in the morning half asleep I hear something walking on the tarp.. Paul suddenly wispers but in a serious voice, "Celeste, Don't move!" I open my eyes just as a skunk walks RIGHT past my face! talk about scary.... haha, the skunk walks around us a couple of times and then finally walks off.. I am freaking out and ready to get in the car, but we end up staying there and going back to sleep. 2 hours later at 3:30 we get woken up again by a big BANG, paul shines the flashlight over to the trashcans that were there and there were tons of skunks trying to get the lid off and around it, I can't see because I dont have my contacts or glasses, so im freaking out.. we hurry and throw everything into our car get in, when 2 cars full of partiers show up!. After a few minutes I wanted to leave and go somewhere else, so Paul drives up the road a little ways and we sleep in our car. It was a great adventure, one of those trips that you'll NEVER forget!. haha.. it really was alot of fun!
1 comment:
OMG that is so trip. Really funny but i wouldn't be laughing if I was there in the moment. You guys are so brave for going camping alone in the first place.
Post a Comment