Monday, December 8, 2008

Pjs homemade frame!

Paul & I got a big beautiful picture of Christ with a gift certificate to Shavels (not sure how to spell it!?) as one of our wedding gifts.. well we searched for a couple days for frames that would be big enough, but come to find out they were all really EXPENSIVE! ha figures. So Paul being the handy man he is, and never had made a frame before decided he would give it a try! He helped the Home Depot man cut the wood, shaved it, glued it all together, and even painted the whole thing! Man, was I IMPRESSED! not that I didn't think he could do it, but he really did do such a great job on it! I love it! He of course being the maker sees things he would like to change, and critisizes his work, but heck for never making a frame before it looks great! Thanks sweetheart!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is Awesome... My brother the handy man. I saw that frame the other day when i was there and it looked AWESOME!! Way to go!! Now he has no excuse not to build you anything that you want!! ha ha!!

Anonymous said...

wow, go paul!




(so i am going to make your mom a custom header, i have a really cute picture of you and paul! if you want one too let me know what colors!)

Sopha said...

Sweet that is impressive!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! What a handy man. The frame looks amazing. Its so funny on how much money you can save by just doing something yourself. Frame looks absolutely beautiful. Way to go Paul.

Amy said...

Hey Paul and Celeste! This is Amy (Paul's cousin Aaron's wife). I was excited to see your blog link on Talia's and thought I'd check you out!Great job on the frame, that picture is just beautiful. And Happy 3 month anniversay! You guys are so cute together! Could you send me your address for Christmas cards? You can email me at damagsmonkey@hotmail.com. Thanks so much! Love you guys! Oh and our blog is
sugarbabies7@blogspot.com.

Amber said...

Paul, great job. So...Amber and I were going to call you tonight, but we lost your number. Yeah, pathetic, but hey...give me a call as soon as you get this little message. We have some goodies we want to drop off.

Morris Family said...

Yea! We found each other! Ha! That frame looks great. I've never thought to make my own frame before, but it totally makes more sense. Way to go! I'm so glad we are becoming friends. Jason thinks you guys are the best! See ya soon I'm sure...