Friday, January 2, 2009

LIFE

1st off I want to say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUBBY DEAR! I got up early to make him some breakfast before we both left for work, then came his presents, which you can tell he was very excited to open :) He got a nice jacket, a shirt, and the one he was most excited for was a snowboarding trip to any where he wanted! Also on Sunday my mom made him dinner whatever he wanted- he chose Fried Chicken, it was Delicious!.. Here are SOME of the things I love about this man- *Hard worker *Provider *AMAZING husband *Unselfish *LOVING *Patient *Teacher I know that when we do have children, Paul is going to be such a great dad! I look forward to that day when we do get to experince parenthood together. He is so strong in the gospel and has a special spirit about him. Our home is a happier place because of him! I love you babe! Hope you had a great birthday!
2nd I want to say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER DEAR!-
Here are only but a few things I love about her-
*Unselfish, always puts others before herself
*Giving
*Loving
*Great teacher
*Very knowledgable
*Best friend (besides my hubby ;)
*FUN
*Patient
*BEST mother in the world
and the list could go on forever, but I really just want her to know how much she means to me, and how thankful I am for her in my life! She is a great example, and I hope that someday when I am a mother I can be like her. She is strong in the gospel, and I know that is very important to her, she has taught me and my brothers and sister the importance of the gospel and its teachings. She is ALWAYS there for me, even when she is busy she will drop everything just to make me and our family happy. Thank you for everything MOM! your amazing, I LOVE you!!
It was so much fun, and all my aunts and even some that live up north were down so all of us girls went out to dinner to celebrater her birthday! And then on Sunday our family got together and made her dinner. Hope you had a great birthday day mother dear!

2 comments:

Hina Schneider said...

Happy Birthday Paul! Looks like and sounds like you had a great birthday. You've got such a sweet wife.

Brittany & Gentry said...

hey that R looks familiar! could it possibly be from the orange patch 2?!?