Friday, January 2, 2009
1st Christmas!!
This was Paul & I's first Christmas together! I must say we have truly been so spoiled and blessed. We spent it up in Snowflake with the Johnsons and got to spend almost a whole week there! Christmas eve we had a wonderful family program and everyone showed off their talents as some sang, danced, or told stories. It was alot of fun! we then opened one present which was pj's, after that we all piled into Joe's truck piled on the blankets and went around town looking at all the beautiful Christmas lights! Christmas morning Paul was to excited to sleep and woke all of us up at 6, we each took a turn openening presents and admiring each others presents. Thank you to the Johnsons for a fabulous 1st Christmas! We love you guys!!
On Christmas day Paul & I also got to go to Heber to visit my family who had gone up to celebrate Christmas up in the snow. I was so thankful that they had done so, so that I was able to see my family as well!. They also spoiled us more than we deserved. Thank you Family we love you! Christmas is the best holiday, I love the nativity's and the Temple lights, they are so beautiful! I love the feeling that comes through out all of the month of Decemeber! If only it would stay that way all year long!. I love my Savior, he is the reason for the season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You guys are too cute together! Glad you had such a good Christmas! I know Grandma and Grandpa loved spending it with you guys! ;)
So weird...you're married! Crazy how time goes by! I hope that all is well with you and your new spouse. I love the pictures too. Tell your family hello for me.
Sarah Ulrich
Post a Comment