Saturday, January 17, 2009

{CHEAP} date night

Last week Paul & I went on a date, well we all know that its usually not very cheap if you want to go out and do something {FUN}.... Well we had SO very much fun and we didn't even have to spend any money!. We went out to a beautiful lake called Morrison Ranch, Paul took his fishing pole that he had recieved from Clayton for Christmas, we took our own dinner and headed out there. It was so relaxing, and we got there just in time to watch a beautiful sunset. I love fishing its so relaxing, just stick the line in the water and {SIT} ha not a whole lot to it. So we ended up eating dinner, relaxing, cuddling, and playing our way fun new game we just bought, its called Ticket to Ride!.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, what a beautiful view! Sounds like a fun night ;)

Hina Schneider said...

How sweet and romantic. I swear the best dates are the cheap ones. By the way, we always love the play Ticket To Ride with you guys and tell Paul that I won't make any more side comments. Girl Scout Honor.

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Cute bangs! And my family loves Ticket to Ride but the we always end up singing the song for the next billion hours after we play!!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I love your new bangs! They're super cute!

We've never played Ticket to Ride before but we've heard a lot about it. We'll have to give it a try sometime.

Carly said...

SO FUN!!! You guys are too cute! I love that game... Where did you get it, i can't find it anywhere! AND.... you guys need to come visit us!

knmwoodside said...

How cute! You guys are the cutest! I need to think of some cheap dates to do around here! I love you, it was so good to see you on Friday too! Sorry we didn't get together on Saturday! :)

Chad K said...

Hey guys, I found your blog! Mesa looks warm... Idaho is cold. It was -18 two days ago when I went to work. Are you still looking into flying Paul? You can check out our blog sometime-
acksnapshots.blogspot.com

Hina Schneider said...

Yeah we need to hang out again. Paul probably hates me because of what I said last time.

P.S. I tagged you check out my blog for rules and stuff.