Saturday, February 14, 2009

BSA

Paul & I have been the Cub Scout Den Leaders in our ward for a couple of months now! We are over the Bears & Wolfs which equals 11 8 & 9 yr olds! It is so much fun! I am so glad that Paul & I get to share this calling together because I know {NOTHING} about scouts!. :) So its so great having him there helping & sharing ideas! We absolutely {LOVE}
our calling!
Here are a few pictures from our Blue & Gold Banquet.. Paul & I in our shnazy scout shirts! :)

5 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I bet you guys are AWESOME!!!!!

Heather said...

What a fun calling, especially because you guys get to do it together! We really do need to hang out sometime!!!!

The Reidheads said...

How fun!! You guys are just too cool in your scout shirts!! I bet the boys love it!! Keep up the good work :-)

Hina Schneider said...

You guys look so dang cute in your scout uniform. That's always a great calling when you both get to do it together.

KristinaKendal said...

Aww you guys are so cute in your scout shirts. Miss ya guys lets get together soon.