Things are going well here in Pittsburg... the weather is still just as beautiful as ever!!. It has been raining, and clowdy almost everyday this week.. aww.. I LOVE it!!. Paul is still doing awesome with his sells and is such a hard worker. He works hard to be able to provide for me and our future family! Which I am so very thankful for. I just got a new job at a photography place, should start training here this next week. I am SO excited! We MISS our families & friends so much, its hard being away from them and also our normal surroundings, like AZ things we are used too!. It seems like we have been out here forever already... we are making progress though, its almost been a month! Wow typing that or seeing it somehow makes it seem a little bit better and makes it feel like it actually is going by pretty fast. I have probably had the hardest time dealing with all of the big changes, and different daily routines. . but am slowly adjusting... enjoying my time out here exploring and what not.. because I know the summer will be over before I know it.
... our house should be officially closed and OURS by this next Wed. YAHOO!! Its going to need alot of work, but what an exciting thing to be able to call ours!
Hope EVERYONE is doing awesome back home, its always great hearing from you!!. We LOVE & MISS you ALL!!!!!!
6 comments:
Hey where is your new house??? Sounds like you guys are having fun =)
So glad you guys are having fun!! I saw your little sister at church last week and she said she missed you alot!!
Oh yeah I forgot..the kids should be adopted on the 30th of this month and we are probably gonna have them sealed to us on the 3rd of July!! We are SO excited!
That's exciting news about your job and your house! I can't wait to see it!
a photography place will be so fun!
i got the clip in extentions! i love them! you should try them:)
Aww! Sounds like you guys are having tons of fun! Miss you guys! Exciting news on your house too!! YAY!
Post a Comment