I walked over to this building to get a closer look, its the Pespatarian church for the sisters.
A statue of Christ in front.


On Sunday we were with some friends at this little park, where there were some wild yellow flowers growing. Paul picked them for me, the whole root and all! it really was hilarious.
A far away view of the pespatarian church.
After a very busy weekend of packing, and moving we are here! We did it! We arrived here in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania after a 4 hour flight, we arrived Sat night, and to our surprise it was raining!. and Beautiful!! We got picked up, got groceries and arrived here at our apartment. Its a 2 bed, 2 bath, pretty nice apartments. Getting here on Sat was a perfect idea, because then we had all day sunday to rest, get settled in, and just spend time together. It is absolutely beautiful here! Green EVERYWHERE! Pictures just wont do it justice, but I will try! :) Yesterday was Paul's first day going out & selling, He tagged along with Cameron his manager for most of the day, just to try and get a feel of what he was going to have to do. He then went out on his own for a couple hours. He came home, tired, but still excited to learn and to go right back out today and do it some more! As for me, my day was pretty relaxing, it was such a beautiful day, full of sunshine, so I got to read alot outside enjoying the light breeze. . I kept busy and got things done around our apartment, but as the day was coming to an end I was just so anxious and so READY for Paul to get home, it had been such a long day without him! Im used to eating lunch with him mostly everyday, and then being able to see him when I got home from work around 430. Here I dont see him from 1-10:30 at night! Im going to go and try getting a job, a part time one at least. So hopefully that will keep me busy. We are loving it out here, its absolutely beautiful and such a nice break from our normal routine back at home, I am thankful for this opportunity that we have to do this together and to be out here, learning and growing together each day!!. I Love Paul so much and am so very thankful that he is such a hardworker! Thank you babe for being my support, and my best friend!


13 comments:
It looks absolutely gorgeous!! Sounds like great adventures await you!! So excited for you guys!! I miss you already!! LOVE YOU!! From,
MOM
I can't believe you guys are already back there.. It looks beautiful. We as in Clay and I might have to come and see you. If Clay won't I know your mom will go with me..lol..Right Chantel...We love you Celeste and miss you...
Looks beautiful! And what a neat experience for you guys!! Have FUN!
You guys look so cute! Im glad you have a blog! Hope you guys are doing well!
That looks so pretty! Glad you guys made it safe!
Looks like fun and very green!
He girly!! Thanks for the comment! You 2 are so adorable... I love the blog! My hubby is from PA and he cant wait to take me back east for a visit! He says its so beautiful...and from your pics i would have to agree! well keep in touch and good luck on the job hunt!
Love ya Hanna
What's going on Paul and wife! I stumbled across your blog and wanted to wish you good luck selling! I just realized that there is this huge world of blogging and decided to embrace it. Hope all is well! If you have any questions about how to sell an alarm, ask Josh Adcox, he is a pro!
That would be so fun to just move away for awhile! Have lots of fun and enjoy it!! Soon you will have all sorts of babies and you will be stuck :) (Its a good kind of stuck though)
oh good you didnt think i was crazy :) yes married life is way awesome! me and matt will be 1yr in august as well! :) your pics of the new place looks beautiful! you guys will have so much fun! are you guys there with other people you know? thanks for writing back! talk to ya soon!
How exciting for you two! and that you both are there and almost settled! That picture is just adorable...i love it! Of paul giving you flowers. :)
Glad all is well. That is awesome girl!
LOL thats funny! We are living in Tempe right now. Matt accually thought about doing the same thing Paul is doing which I kinda wish we did just to get out of the valley and go exploring! :) I might die this summer from the heat!:) How long do you guys stay there for? My grandma is from a little town called Muse over there, have you heard of that at all? Im glad that we can chat, You are very sweet! Talk to you soon! :)
Thats so good that Paul is doing so good! Matt hasnt ever sold before he has some friends that do that and just wanted him to do it. What do you do while Paul is out? Im not sure if Muse is really how you spell it or not. lol!
Post a Comment