Sunday, April 26, 2009
Exciting news!!!
Wow... where to start! So much has been happing in our lifes and its all happing so fast!. Paul & I have been looking for a home for about 5 months now, can I just mention how dang frustrating it is when you find one you love so you call on it just to find out its already sold!.. I cant even begin to tell you how many times that happened to us.. but our frustrations have come to an end.. at least the looking part.. We found a beatiful home in a nice coldasack (not sure how to spell it!?) in a way good area. The inside of the home has been remodeled, new carpet, tile, and paint.. so not a whole lot has to be done to the inside just a few things so thats good. The work will mostly have to be done on the outside. Painting of the house and definately working on the landscaping. But we are both excited to do it together, its going to be a learning process but will be fun. Its 3 bedrooms but has a den so could easily be 4, 2 bath, AND... my favorite part... a SWIMMING POOL! ha. I know its not that important but for me it is, I need one down here in the summer! It gets way to hot not to have one. So im thankful for that. We are in the inspection stage and should be able to close the deal here within a couple weeks. Just waiting for a couple things to get finished and worked out. but all in all things are going well.
Some more very exciting news-
Paul & I are MOVING! yes, we are moving to Pittsburg, Pennsylvania... and I know we just said we are in the process of buying a home. but we are only moving away for the summer! Paul is going to be selling security systems. The company we are going with is called Pinnacle. We are going with a good family friend of my families. So we trust him and are very excited!! We are leaving the middle of next month and will return in time for school. what an adventure it will be! We are so so excited to be able to have this opportunity and to be able to see all the sights back east. Paul has been back there before, but I on the other hand have not and my dream has always been to see New York, which is only 3 hours away! Yahoo! :) We will miss our families but are excited for this time to have only each other to rely on and to help each other. I know Paul will do great, he always does with anything he puts his mind too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Such exciting news!! haha! I hope you have a super duper time with lots of fun and positive experiences in Pittsburg! There is NO doubt I am going to miss you something fierce but I really am excited for you guys! Love you!
How exciting!! The best thing Nate and I ever did for our marriage was move away from our families for a year. It will be such an awesome time for you guys, and so much fun!!! Congrats on all your exciting new adventures!
AWE!!!!! :) How fun!!! I am excited for you!!! That will be just so fun!
Congrats on the house, and girl-i'd be just as excited to have a pool! hahaha. That is a HUGE bonus! Getting tan while swimming, duh-awesome! haha
Wow how fun! It will be fun to be away for a few months. And congrats on the home! That will be so nice! (I was kinda hoping that you were pregnant :))But this is exciting news too! Love you guys!
Ok so I thought it might have been you were prego too! But so exciting for you guys! I so hear you on the frustations of buying a house/looking for one.. Nate and I are still looking.. Its been so hard to find something that is good and for a good deal! And that is so exciting that you guys get to go for a little adventure! Aww such great fun news! Hope to talk to you soon! love you!
Wow! That is so fun! Totally understand on the house situation! That has been our story a few times. Have fun in Pittsburg!
Wow! That's some move. Congrats on the house that's amazing. Wish we could be there but in due time we will. Wow! Pennsylvania. That's crazy but good thing its only for the summer.
hey, i just kinda stumbled across your blog! i know its been awhile sense you guys got married but i wanted to tell you guys congrats and you guys are so cute together! oh sorry i guess i should mention im not just some creep who is telling you this lol i grew up with paul. best of luck on your adventure!
Oh yay! It sounds like you guys are going to have a really exciting next few months! Good luck with everything!
I also thought you might be announcing that you were prego. haha! That's way exciting about your house and the move! We're gonna miss you guys when you're gone this summer but we're glad you'll be back in a few months!
I forgot to ask, where is the house that you bought located?
HI! That is so exciting that you are buying a house.. i wish Tim and i were doing the same... You are going to have so much fun this summer! we did that last summer, but in Denver, I had a blast! We ended up leaving early, I'm sure Kodi told you, but it was SO much fun!!!
Hey Celeste. I just got your comment. I think you left it quite awhile ago... sorry. Anyway, yes I know who you are... Dev and I look at your blog quite often actually. Congrats on finding a house, isn't the process draining? But it is definitely worth it once you step foot inside that home you can FINALLY call yours. Sounds like there are all kinds of fun things going on. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment