Thursday, July 23, 2009

I think she loves me...

Wow, where to begin.... Last week I recieved the BIGGEST & BEST surprise!! My most amazing, beautiful, wondeful, talented mother flew all the way out here to Pittsburg & walked right through my door, boy was I shocked!!! She will never know how much it means/meant to me!
We had such an amazing time together.. We rode the incline up Mt Washington to see the beautiful city lights, watched a water show, ate dinner @ Dennys at like 1 o'clock in the morning, so would that be considered breakfast!? We stayed up way to late, talking & watching Paul & mom play UNO (I was never allowed to play, because I was NO competition! ha rude!) We went on a tour of downtown Pittsburg, its called Ducky Tours, it was so neat being able to see the city & its history!! the truck actually turned into a boat, drove right into the river. it was amazing! We then ate at crab shack in a place called Station Square. My mom & I, and also our friend Rachel Squire + her little boy reed all went to Palmyra where my mom & I got to go to the Temple, we then went & enjoyed the Hill Cumorah Pageant. It was so good! We then stayed at a complete strangers house, boy was that interesting. haha good memories though. The next morning we were able to go to the Jospeh Smith homestead & the Sacred Grove which was absolultely beautiul, so peaceful! On our way home we stopped at Niagra Falls, but had to rush home because that night we were going to Les Miserables! Looking for parking was insane, and the roads back here CONFUSING yeah we got lost a time or two, but we made it to the show like 20 minutes late. ugh... it was funny after words when it wasn't so stressful! :) It was the first broadway show either of us had been to, boy was it amazing! I enjoyed it very much! On Saturday Paul was able to stay home and be with us, since it was the last day she was going to be here... we didn't do anything big just hung out & spent time with each other, when it was about time for her to leave we went & ate lunch and then it was time for her to take off... I was sad but also filled with gratitude that she was able to come out & spend those couple of days with me! We had a blast together, being able to spend time together talking & creating such unforgettable memories! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!! We are so glad you came!!
Joe's Crab Shack, ya think she was a little excited!? :)
Me & my love! Awesome cartoon drawing of the both of us doing what we do best, SHOPPING! Sorry gonna have to enlarge it!

7 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

So fun!! Moms are the best, I'm so glad yous came to visit!! Looks like you guys had a blast

Anonymous said...

Like I said before, You look so HOT!!! I love your hair? I am glad your mom got to come and play with you!! I know how close you guys are so I bet it was AWESOME to see her!! What a fun mom! I am glad you had fun, CAN"T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

The Reidheads said...

I love your header and how you did your pictures! You are becoming quite an excellent blogger creater and digital woman! Haha! Sure do love you!!

Strider & Jana said...

Sounds like so much fun Celeste! It's always nice to have fun and adventurous girl time! When do you guys get back?

Hina Schneider said...

How fun! Gosh you guys are defiently living the life or what? Your hair is getting soooo long and its looking super cute. I really like the blonde. Either way you always look cute with whatever you do. Miss you guys wish you where here so that we can hang out. Love you guys tons.

Morris Family said...

What an awesome surprise!! So fun too. We are excited for you guys to be coming back. We've missed you! Let's have a get together and grill something!

{nicole coombs} said...

you are so stinkin gorgeous!! You must get that from your mom! Looks lik eyou guys had a lot of fun!