Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Niagra Falls

We got the chance to go on a trip to Niagra Falls with some friends, Levi works for Pinnacle as well but his gf Hannah flew out for a couple of days so we all ended up going together. All I have to say about Niagra Falls is WOW, it is so incredible. We were able to do "Maid of the Mist" which is a huge boat that takes you right up to the falls. It was such a neat experice! The falls are 200 ft. I highly recommend seeing them!. I just want to say THANK YOU to Paul for taking a couple of days off so that we could experience all of this. I had the BEST time, I greatly appreciate and love you!!!
This was at night, they shine lights on the water to make it colorful.. very cool

7 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW...what awesome experiences you are having!!! What beautiful places!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

I'm so jealous!!! That looks like so much fun!! By the way, did you cut your hair? It looks REALLY REALLY cute! :)

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

Okay okay... I think looking at your blog, I'm ready to go to New York! gosh... I sure miss you guys, for sure. Love you guys forever

Andrew and Jena said...

Isn't Niagara totally sweet?! and Palmyra absolutely beautiful!! :) I had the opportunity to go on a 25 day tour of the church and American History Sites last september... Such a NEAT experience!! Looks like you two are having tons of fun out there!! :)

{nicole coombs} said...

Man I am JEALOUS!! I have always wanted to see Niagra falls! Hope you dont mind I am living vicariously through you and your blog haha

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! How fun and exciting for you guys. I'm so jealous you and Paul get to travel and experience a lot of fun places. You guys are just so cute. We really miss you but I'm so glad to hear that you guys are having a great time and you guys are soooo in love. We love you guys hope all is going well with everything.

Anais and Chad said...

CELESTE!!!! I don't even know where to begin with you! haha K, first of all, I miss you! Second of all, your hair is getting so long I love it so much! haha AND I love that pic of you and your hubby, the one under the I <3 NY billboard at the top! You look so happy and so in love! I'm glad you found someone who makes you just glow and look more happy and beautiful than you already are! He seems like a keeper! haha! Hope all is well on the east coast! Oh and Chad gets home in about 9 and half months...so be expecting an invitation for our wedding sometimes next summer : )!