Saturday, August 8, 2009

Our awesome friend Rachel Squire took some family pictures of us while we are out here in Pittsburgh. She does an AMAZING job!!! She has a photography business, & a site you can check out at... Ameliephotography.blogspot.com. Thank you so much Rachel, we are so pleased with the pictures.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those Are SO DANG CUTE!!! You two are a HANDSOME COUPLE! My Favorite is the 3rd from the Bottom! GORGEOUS!!! I Think you should blow that one up!!!
Well they are all good!! How could they not be!! LOVE YOU GUYS!! CANT WAIT TIL NEXT MONDAY!!!

RR Photography said...

SOOO CUTE! I love them!

Kristen said...

Way Cute!!! I love them :)

Sopha said...

I am SOO dang jealous of all those pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli said...

Those pictures are beautiful! good lookin couple! It cracks me up Celeste that on your blog Patrick has taken my last name. hahaha. I actually took his though...wood. :)

Hina Schneider said...

OMG! These pictures are so freakin cute. You are so gorgeous and I love how you are growing out your hair. LOVE Them. You guys are such a cute couple.

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

They are adorable pictures! Your hair is getting so long!! We will definetly have to get together some time. I can't beleive Jordan is getting married! Now if we could just get Clayton too lol!! Tell your family we say hi you'll have to come hold our little guy he's a sweetie! Any way love ya!!

Nic and Jessica Despain Family said...

They are adorable pictures! Your hair is getting so long!! We will definetly have to get together some time. I can't beleive Jordan is getting married! Now if we could just get Clayton too lol!! Tell your family we say hi you'll have to come hold our little guy he's a sweetie! Any way love ya!!

Carli Michelle Stratton said...

Hey celeste! How are you doing? :) well it looks like things are going great for you two! Your pictures are great!

cordae said...

You guys are adorable.