Monday, August 3, 2009

You make me oh so happy...

Paul & I had a great anniversary! The day started off by Paul going & selling for a little bit in the morning. After he got a sell he came back home. We hung out at our apartment for a while just playing UNO, which he rocked me like 20 to 1. Surprise right!? ha I dont know how he is so dang good at that game! We dont have a car out here in Pittsburg, and sometimes its a pain. Finally a car was available & we were happily on our way to the Pirates baseball game downtown at the PNC park. By that time we didn't have a whole lot of time to go out & eat at a nice restaurant like we were planning on, so we just stopped at Taco Bell instead. Paul was laughing and saying how funny it was that we were having to eat there for our anniversary.. I know he felt kinda bad for it. But thats ok! Food is food right!? We got to the game where we had awesome seats, but an even more incredible view I mean look at the picture down below. Field/City. I loved it!. The Pirates killed the Nationals-Washington. it was like 11-4. To our surprise after the game was over & a few fireworks were shot off, Jo Dee Messina was going to do a concert right there in the statium. (She is a country singer) We had a blast singing along, more like me singing along.. but just enjoying the beautiful night air, bright full moon, and each others company!. On our way home we practiced our Yee Haa's mainly because we were both so hyper & were singing more like screaming different songs together. ha yeah were crazy! We finished our night off with ice-cream which was delish. Thanks so much baby for such a fun anniversary!!
you are my favorite boy.
Cool bushes.
I love him.

3 comments:

Corey and Bridgette said...

Hey I just found your blog its way cute! Late congrats on the marriage! haha

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

Congrats on hitting a year!! I didn't realize we were married so close together. We hit 2 years next week. Why on earth did we get married in this blasted heat?! So growing up, or at least from 8th grade on, Paul was kind of a celebrity in my family. Extended family included. Partly because he was so nice to everyone and partly because he and my brother had a fierce sports rivalry. Anyway, one of my cousins who knew Paul, but Paul may have not know him, is now on a mission in Guatemala and just wrote us a letter saying that one of Paul's old companions is now teaching there at the MTC. Though it's far off, I think it was fun for my cousin to have a connection while living so far away. Anyway, thought I would share. Sorry this turned into a novel rather than just a comment!!

britandmat said...

hey! congrats on 1 year! we are just about there as well! :) thanks for the comment! i use the program picnik.com to edit my photos i love it so so much it is so addicting! :) you guys are seriously so cute! luv the pics!