We are home! We flew in in the middle of August & life has been crazy ever since! The very next day we got home we were packing all of our stuff & moving it into our new home. It has never slowed down once but we have absolutely loved it! We have already been able to make so many fun changes to our house thank you to all those who have helped move, paint, anything & everything! We greatly appreciate you. Paul is staying busy with his pool job (The hottest* pool man out there I might add) ;) & busy going to school at MCC. He is doing such a great job! As for me.. ive just been busy working on the home, looking for jobs constantly, so if anyone knows of anything please let me know! :) We are loving our new home & we dont mind the work its fun being able to work on it together, making it how we want it & making it our very own.
Here is our new home beautiful colors right? ha we just got done working in the front yard, making it all level, putting a sprinkler system in & getting ready to plant some grass.. as for the house we are trying to figure out some colors we both agree with.. but I want your opinion. . In our coldasack we live in there is seriously every color of house there could possibly be.. so it makes it a little tuff -A blue, yellow, tan, brick... so we dont really want to paint it the same as another one on this street.. Any suggestions, colors!?? :)
6 comments:
Welcome Home! We've missed you guys! Oh, and I think you should go for a hot pink house--it'll really stand out! LOL Too bad, there's already a yellow, that would've gotten my vote...
yeah I would have to say yellow too! with white trim, and a red door.
Your house is so cute. I seems like everything is going good for you guys! We just got home 2 weeks ago and love living in our house. It is so fun, I will post some pics soon.
Wow! You guys have been super busy but still we need to hang out. I think a tan or brown would be really cute.
love the house and I am sure it will look amazing whatever you guys choose!!! sure do love ya girly!
I am so excited for you guys! We will have to come visit your new home! Brennon isn't as busy so we will have to get together soon! I think any color you pick will look great! I bet it is sooo fun picking out everything for your home! How exciting!
Celeste! Thanks so much for the dinner idea! I'm anxious and excited to try it... it sounds yummy! In return I have a yummy recipe for you! Its simple and delicious...
Creamy Chicken & Pasta Bake
1 1/2 C. rotini pasta, uncooked
1 small bunch broccoli, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
1/2 C. chicken broth
2 oz. philadelphia neufchatel cheese, cubed
1 C. mozzarella cheese, divided
2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees. Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli for the last 3 min.
2. Meanwhile, cook chicken on stovetop til no longer pink. Stir in broth and simmer 3 minutes or until chicken is done. Add neufchatel cheese; cook and stir on low heat until melted. Stir in 1/2 C. mozzarella
3. Drain pasta and broccoli. Add chicken mixture; mix slightly. Spoon into 8 in. square baking dish; cover.
4. Bake 15 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Bake uncovered until melted. Let stand 5 min.
Let me know what you think! And if you discover any other yummy recipes out there let me know!!
By the way... congrats on your new home! I'm sure its a sweet feeling having a place of your own!! Andrew and are living in his parents basement apartment... it was indeed a big step up... We were living upstairs on the main floor with his parents sharing kitchen and what not and don't get me wrong I love my in-laws and they are so sweet to put us up in their house, but there's just something about having your own space to decorate and your own kitchen to cook in! Awe its wonderful! :) ANYWAYS!! You must post pictures when you're all done with the painting! I'm sure its going to be super cute!
Post a Comment