"The tender mercies of the Lord are real... they do not occur randomly or merely by coincidence."
-David A. Bednar
This last weekend Paul left for Utah with some buddies at 3 pm. This happened at 6 pm. I was driving home from Gilbert-ran out to get Pauls work check for him. On my way home I was so excited because my parents had just gotten home from their cruise & we were all going to go to Tanners homecoming football game.
Out of now where a car driving the opposite direction ran right into the front of my car... I stopped moving but just for a brief moment when I got hit from the back by someone who was driving the same direction that I had been.
Needless to say it was pretty much one of the scariest seconds (cause literally thats how fast it was) of my life! Everyone walked away alive & I went the next day to get checked out.. no broken bones or internal injuries thank goodness!. The worst that happened is in the picture above from the seatbelt, and then just some scratches, bruises, soreness, & what not in some other places. I definitely had some angles watching over me!!
I am so thankful for my parents & Morgan being able to come & get me & let me stay with them ALL weekend! For all of their love, help, & spoiling. I could never have done it with out you guys!! Also thanks to my sweet sister-in-law Talia for coming in to see me with her adorable boys. Also to my aunt Dawny coming & giving me a massage with some special oils & for all the calls, texts & concerns from family & friends! It was so hard having Paul gone all weekend, but he has been so sweet & concerned since he got home.. I don't know what I would do with out this man in my life. He is my everything. Thank you sweetheart. I love you.
12 comments:
oh my goodness. i am so glad you are ok and that you had many family and friends to help you. i cant even imagine what you went through. the Lord really does look after us.
WOW Celeste!! I am SO glad you are ok and were being watched over!!! Love ya!
I am so glad you are ok and we hope you are doing better please let us know if you need anything!!
WOW!!! I'm so glad you're okay!!
Oh my heck - so glad you are ok! Your neck looks like it hurts so bad! Thank goodness for angels - I know they are everywhere!! Great family you have that takes such good care of you!!
OMG! Scary, im glad to hear that you are ok but I am so sorry about the bruise by your collar bone. If there is anything we can do for you please let me know.
oh my gosh! i am glad you are ok! car accedents happen so fast and they are so scary i have been in a couple and hope to never be in one again! glad your ok! take care! <3 brit
How scary! Glad to hear your ok though! Isnt it great to have wonderful family and friends who love you so much though!
Glad your ok!! That is scary!! Hope your feeling better!
Car accidents are so scary!! I'm glad you are okay!
Question? are you guys planning on going out again next summer! i hope so! because it looks like we are.. It was fun hanging out with you guys. Let me know, and this year we will hopefully have a car!
I am so sorry that happened Celeste! I'm so grateful you are ok!
scary!! I'm glad you are ok!!
Post a Comment