Monday, February 15, 2010

WARNING:
This is what happens when your husband doesn't buy you anything for Valentines Day.. I think that will teach him a lesson.
1 Day After
HAHAHAHAHA! OK so I am definitely kidding. REALLY this is what happens when your playing disk golf with someone who is playing for the first time... it was actually Paul's kid from his mission (the one he trained). He was in Utah for the weekend doing Pinnacle business & actually finding out where we are going to be going this summer to sell security systems again. I got the first picture & freaked out! He had to get 6 stitches, poor guy. He is doing good now his eye is still really swollen & turning black & blue.
As for this summer: we will be returning to beautiful Pittsburgh, PA. We are so excited!!!!

9 comments:

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Oh no that looks like it hurts! No fun!

Anonymous said...

That's the way to keep him in line Celeste!! haha J/K

Just Another battle wound for Paul!
I told him I hope it doesn't Keyloid, or that could be real UGLY!! ;)

Aunt Tiff said...

WOW...that is horrible!!!! poor guy! But that is what he gets for not getting you anything for Valentines Day...jk!!!

AMBCrandell said...

I wish we could go! I don't think that we would be able to leave all behind to go do it... It still may be a possibility though. We now have two dogs and I will hopefully be getting a job soon.. I wish you all the best though! I would love to just get to get out of ARIZONA for a while! I'm sorry about your hubby. Looks like it hurts! Stop being so abusive woman!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

WOW! Poor Paul but that's what he gets, right? haha! :)

We'll miss you guys while you're gone. We need to get together before you guys leave. When are you leavin?

Kiley Stephens said...

yup. we are going to pittsburgh so my husband can do sales for pinnacle, Cameron roped him into it so im sure we will live close to each other! hopefully it will be fun! how was your experience last year?

Reidhead Family said...

Yuck! Poor Paul, but good for you girl for not passing out, cuz I think I would have! I freaked out just seeing the pic! :) Hey, add us to your blog friends - pkreidhead.blogspot.com

Strider & Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Strider & Jana said...

Hey Celeste!When are you guys headin' back to PA? We are moving out East in August to the DC area! I can't wait. I've never been out that way. Anyhow- I get all my blog template stuff from these few places... (They're on the links section on my blog too.)

My Style backgrounds:
http://mystylebackgrounds.blogspot.com/

Hot Bliggity Blog:
http://hotbliggityblog.com/

Leelou Blogs:
http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com/