Sunday, April 4, 2010

Life affords no greater responsibility, no greater privilege, than the raising of the next generation. -- C. Everet Koop, M.D.
We can't wait for our little one to arrive, we are SO excited! Due late Nov. time

24 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

Congrats guys! Parenthood sure is work, but the best kind! You guys are gonna do great. Hope your pregnancy goes well!

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

Congrats!! You will be such great parents...I know it!

Sopha said...

NO Way! That is so exciting! Hope your feeling well and everything. Congrats to the both of you!

The Dark Family said...

WOOOHOOOOOOO! CONGRATS! Make sure you let me know what you're having (when you find out) so I can get started on making your gift! Sooo happy for you! Love ya!

Carly said...

Congrats!!!! We're so happy for you two!!!

The Motts said...

How exciting! You guys are going to be the cutest little family! Congrats, and good luck!!!

Kristen said...

I'm so excited for you!!!! Yay! You guys live so close, we should go baby shopping! Congrats! Love you guys :)

Ginger Bell said...

Your kids are going to be so cute and athletic. That is so exciting, and I must admit, I am a little bit (a lot) jealous. Congrats!

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

OMGOSH! THats so awesome! I am so happy for you guys!

Brittany & Gentry said...

congrats!! thats so exciting!

Skylar & Chanell said...

How exciting!! Congrats you guys!!

Morris Family said...

That's great!! Congratulations!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

YEA!!!!! Congrats!!! We're so excited!! I'm due on November 15 so we're gonna have our babies around the same time!! WHOO HOO! :)

Unknown said...

congrats!!!

The Morriss Family said...

So cool!!! Yay! Congratulations you guys! Hopefully you can have a girl to have a girl cousin for Josie! Hope you feel well, Celeste!

Jordan said...

YAY! Congrats! There really is no greater joy than starting a family of your own!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i'm SOOO excited for you two! yay!

Hina Schneider said...

Congrats that is so exciting!

Aunt Tiff said...

You are gonna be the best little mom ever!!! What a lucky kid to have you two as parents!! Congrats and I pray everything will go well for you...NO sickness and an EASY delivery:)!!

a harper girl said...

Great News!! Congratulations!

Amber said...

Congrats! I am soooo excited! Best of luck with everything! Brennon was saying that Paul and him might get together to talk about his llc, and I was thinking if you weren't doing anything we could hang out... hope all is well take care!

Andrew and Jena said...

so exciting!!!!! Congrats!! You both will be such wonderful parents!!! YAY!!! :)

Amy said...

Congratulations both of you!!! What an exciting year full of babies for the Johnson family! You'll be wonderful parents!!!

{nicole coombs} said...

Congrats Cuz!! I am due just a couple weeks before you! How exciting- Hope you are feeling well! Take it easy and get lots of rest cause your third time around its not as easy to take care of yourself :) and make your hubby rub your feet a lot!!