Monday, April 26, 2010

Well its happening! It just seems like we just got back but off we go to B-E-A-U-tiful Pittsburgh PA again!! Paul actually left on Friday already, i'll fly out & join him in the beginning of May! We are so excited, especially since we have a lot more of our friends going out with us this time which will make it even that much more fun! :)
As for me & our baby we are doing great! I am about 8 weeks & 5 days like you can see in that cool little counter on the right. :-D ----------------------------------------------------------->
I feel a little queasy every now & then but not bad AT all, no throwing up! I can't believe how fast its already going by.
*No weird cravings or appetites
*The only thing that really makes me sick is rotisserie chicken yuck even thinking about it makes my tummy turn a little bit! Weird huh?
Its been such a special & growing experience already, just knowing that I have such a special spirit growing in me, and that I am going to be a mommy! :) wow amazing! The whole process & forming, growing is a miracle indeed!
Paul is SOO thrilled & can't wait! He keeps telling me its going to be a little girl (mostly just because that is what he is wanting) He is such a sucker for little girls! :) Its so adorable! He is going to be such a great daddy!!
Well we are loving life, loving each other, & thank everyone for your support & sweet comments & congrats!!
Happy Monday

6 comments:

The Dark Family said...

So cute! I'm so sad you're leaving. I hope that you come back to mesa soon. I would love to go on a double with you sometime! Good luck with everything and keep me updated!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

Love your pic at the top!!! SO CUTE!! Excited for you to get out here!! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Celeste Im sorry it has taken me so long to give my congrats but I am so super excited you guys are expecting and your gonna be amazing parents!! Yay for babies and pregnancy :) crossing my fingers that yours is a little girly too they are the greatest ;)

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

yay for your baby! just wait until you can feel the baby move. it's magical! :)

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

That is good that you aren't too sick but it is still early. I didn't really get sick until about 8 or 9 weeks and it lasted until 16weeks. That is great that Paul wants a girl. Not many guys want a girl first. I miss you guys and hope you have a fun summer! Keep us posted.

Danielle Christene said...

Thanks so much for the sweet comment. And congratulations on the little one. That is so exciting. And double exciting that you are not feeling too sick. Hopefully it will stay that way! Glad to see that you guys are doing well.