Friday, May 28, 2010

This is me at 12 weeks...
Had my first dr apt on May 3rd before I left. It was such an exciting experience. After meeting my doctor, Dr. Huish who I absolutely LOVE, we did a few tests, and then the doctor said well lets see if we can hear your babies heartbeat. I was SOO excited! I was around 10 weeks then I belive. He made sure to stress that if we didn't hear the babies heart beat not to worry cause it might have still been alittle to early... but we heard it!! It was so unreal, his/her little heart was pounding so fast- 170! It was so special to hear our little ones heartbeat, it made it even more real! I was sad that Paul couldn't be there with me, as he had already left! But my wonderful mother was able to come with me & she took a little video with her cellphone so that we could send it to Paul! Thank you my dear sweet mother for accompaning me, it was so wonderful having you there! I love you! On May 6th, I was able to go in for our 1st ultrasound just to make sure the baby was on track & be sure on the due date (Dec 1st) Yes it looked like a little gummy bear, but i was able to see his/her heart beating inside its chest, it had slowed down to 140, I also saw his/her little hand waving, and the baby even moved alittle bit its still to early for me to feel it! I have pictures & a a few little videos that they gave me, I am so sad I left them at home not thinking!!! On June 10th I have a check up, & only 5 more weeks till we get to find out what were havin, we CAN NOT WAIT!! As for me, I have a little pooch that just wont seem to go away... not obvious that im prego but you can definately tell its not flat anymore... still feelin great & almost into the 2nd trimester, I can't belive it! I have had such a great pregnancy, I am thankful everyday for having such a great one, and for the blessing of not getting sick, or having any problems! So there you have it, the Johnson family is doing wonderful out here in Pittsburgh! We miss our family & friends like crazy, and are sad that we have had to miss out on some very exciting family happenings, but we are happy & know we will be home before we know it, (hopefully) :) Have a great Memorial Weekend- Thank you to all those who have served & sacraficed, so that we can have the freedom we enjoy today!! You are appreciated!

6 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

you are such a cute little pregnant girl. i love it! congrats again!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Oh Googs!!! Im so excited for you!! Im so proud of you and the wonderful person you are. You are truely beautiful inside and out!!

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Hey Celest...I went to the same Dr office as you are! I had Dr. Dowswell deliver Brayden! He is amazing and I hear that Dr. Huish is awesome too! Love the hospital that they deliver in!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You are so tiny and cute! I love it! PS We go to the same Dr office out here except I go to Dowswell instead of Huish. Can't wait to see if it's a boy or girl! :)

RR Photography said...

We miss you!! Cant wait to find out what it is! And dont worry, im sure no one will notice you have a pooch since you are so stinkin tiny!! :)

Hina Schneider said...

You look super cute pregnant. This is so exciting for you guys. Congrats again.