Being pregnant is such a BEAUTIFUL thing! Yesterday I was sitting in church enjoying the movement of our little man, (it makes me so happy & smile everytime) reflecting on the precious spirit that he is. I got this overwhelming feeling of Love, Joy, Excitement, GRATITUDE, for the PRIVILAGE that I have to be this little boys mommy. Being pregnant has been such a life changing experience for me, I have had a wonderful pregnancy feeling great feeling like myself, and I have had some experiences that have made my FAITH in Jesus Christ grow immensly. I am very thankful for the experiences & scary times so that I could learn how to more fully put my TRUST in the Lord, it has strengthened my testimony & makes me realize once again just how much the Lord LOVES ME! I am so GREATFUL for my little family, for the strength & support of my good husband who works so hard to provide for us! He is a wonderful man, & leader in our home!
THANK YOU to all for your love, support, & prayers- they are greatly appreciated!!
Only 10 more weeks to go- can't believe it!

6 comments:
You are so cute, and I love your hair!
Your Beautiful! Can't wait to meet my handsome Nephew! Love ya girl!
I am so excited for you! He is going to be a handsome boy! I'm so glad everything is going good. love ya!
What an amazing post!! I have no doubt that you and Paul are going to be outstanding parents!! I am so excited to love on my little grandson!! Love you guys!! :-)
Thanks for sharing your feeling!! Youre gonna be an awesome mommy!! And you look adorable!!
You look so cute pregnant! I love your hair cut it is soooo dang cute. I want that hair cut.
Post a Comment