Friday, October 22, 2010

Don't be hatin!

So we had a GOODWILL date!
* Rules- there were NO rules
*The purpose was to pick out the most ridiculous outfit for each other, anything went!
*The boys were GREAT sports as they weren't in charge of the date & had no idea what the night was going to be like... just had to go along with everything we did.
*After the outfits were decided off to OLIVE GARDEN we went! Comments like "NO way am I going in there dressed like this!" or "Are you serious!?" (there was this REALLY nice car parked and another comment said "See if someone driving that nice of car is in there eating we just dont belong!" :D
*We were dressed ridiculous and we definately turned LOTS of heads & actually even heard some chuckles from people, but ya know what.. we had a GREAT time doing it & thats all that matters!! :D

9 comments:

Bungalow Mama said...

Ha ha ha that was hilarious! What a great idea! I wonder if I could ever get my marsh to do that! Love you guys!

Nicole Hunt said...

LOL You guys are SO cute!(and brave) I'm pretty sure I could never get my husband to do that. Looks like lots of fun!

Megan said...

man marc is sooooo good looking in that picture...makes me so proud to be married to that face! Hahaha jk so gross he's such a weirdy sometimes but I guess I love him!

Unknown said...

so cute!!!

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

that is hilarious!! looks like a lot of fun!

Hina Schneider said...

Wow! Your costume is hilarious. Love it!

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Thats an awesome idea....I might have to steel it from you :) LOL So Funny!

Kelli said...

How fun! You look adorable in anything!

Andrew and Jena said...

haha! what a fun date and sweet idea! love the outfits!! :)