Monday, November 8, 2010

Disneyland with the Reidheads

THANKS Reidheads each & everyone of you for making this trip such a success!!! It was so amazing, so many unforgettable memories were made!!
My & my handsome daddy- he was my buddy the whole time since he doesn't like rides at all & I couldn't ride any-we just got to sit together, talking waiting for everyone else to get off the rides! :) Thanks daddy! In Tarzans tree house :) This is about the only ride I got to do plus "Its a small world afterall!" Which I LOVED, I thought it was neat all the different cultures they had! All wet from Splash Mountain 1st family vacation ALL together in years, it was so fabulous!!!!! Beautiful Girls! Yes we watched the Michael Jackson movie, & Yes we look pretty darn sweet with our glasses. :) The Crew My handsome man skim boarding- yes he rocked the waves! :) Finished up the trip by eating at Joes Crab shack together

No comments: