Beck Paul Johnson is here. Born on Saturday the 27th. 6 lbs 12 ounces. He is perfect & sweet &handsome in every way! We LOVE having him be apart of our family, he is such a great baby!
So I have figured out why people with kids only blog about their kids & put so many pictures up of them... you just can't help it! I am constantly taking pictures- we can't get enough of this sweet boy!!!!!
6 comments:
Congratulations!! He is a keeper :)Wish you guys the best!
Congrats you guys! What a little sweetie - too cute :) Cute name too!
Congratulations! Being a mommy is the best! Enjoy him- they grow so fast! Cute name:)
Congrats guys!! What a cute little guy :) Glad everything went well!
OH my heck honey! Hey is PERFECT! So handsome! Congrats honey! I am so happy for you two! HE is here! :) YAY! Awe....such a beautiful family baby doll!
Congratulations you guys!!!! He's so handsome!
Post a Comment