Where has the time gone? I can't believe our baby is already a week old :( I cry every time I think of how fast he is growing up & how much he is developing & changing on me. I mostly cry because no matter how bad I want time to slow down it wont, but im not just talking about with this sweet little guy but in all aspects of life its just life is constantly changing. Its a beautiful but hard thing. This special Little Man has had a busy first week of life, drs visits, nursing, sleeping, smiling, pooping like crazy :) We recognize how truly blessed we are- this little guy is such a GREAT baby! Here are some of his accomplishments:
* Right from day 1 he has known how to nurse & gets it every time pretty quick, he is a great eater a little tuff to keep awake sometimes but thats ok it just gives me another excuse to just kiss & love on him to wake him up :)
*Monday- He started smiling in his sleep at us, he makes the funniest faces when he is asleep. He frowns all sad & then gets this huge smile on his face immediately after... I often wonder what he is dreaming about.
*Wednesday- (The day he was supposed to be born-due date) He got new born pictures taken by his auntie Rachel. He also lost his umbilical cord this day.
*Thursday- He started smiling at us while he is awake & is such a smiley baby!! oh how I LOVE it!!
* He also went to the dr Thursday here are his stats:
Height 20 inches Percentile 50% (He has long feet & hands, I think that comes from the Johnsons :)
Weight 6lbs 12 ounces Percentile 10-25% (She kept calling him a little peanut)
(When we left the hospital sunday he had dropped to 6lbs 8 ounces, so it was good to see he was gaining weight & back up to his birth weight again.)
*Beck sleeps pretty much all through the night he only wakes up 1 or 2 times to eat & then goes right back to sleep when its time.
He is such a sweet, content, happy, loving, tiny baby!!! We are so thankful he is in our home, he has blessed our life's forever!!! He is my best little buddy!! WE LOVE YOU BECK BOY!!!
Here is another dang cute picture of our boy. Enjoy! :) How could this face not make you smile or be thankful for life!?
No comments:
Post a Comment