Wednesday, July 20, 2011

We are alive!

Paul & I decorated our own 4th of July shirts this year, Becks said- "Our Little Firecracker" Snot bubbles! :) hahaha... me trying to be creative! Man oh Man its been a busy, fun, eventful, memorable summer!! We moved to Tyler, TX for half the summer & now reside in Little Rock, AR. We have loved both places & have so enjoyed this opportunity!! Paul is doing awesome with his sells, he has big goals this summer & has done so well at hitting them, he just broke 100 sells yesterday, can I just say how PROUD I am of him! Thats lots of hard work! Beck boy is now 8 months old! WHAT! That is just to crazy, he is growing & developing so quickly. He sits up completely on his own now, scoots EVERYWHERE and is so fast at it! He stands up holding onto the couch or someones hand, he smiles & coos all the time & has just been the best baby! He is starting to bounce to music & play games, he loves being sung to & read to. He likes Baby Einstein, swimming, and spending time with Mom & Dad. We have done alot of swimming and he just kicks his legs and splashes. His fun personality is really starting to show! We love having him in our home! As for myself, well im pretty darn lucky to be able to be a stay at home mom, I love filling my days with hugs & kisses, and learning new mommy tricks. I have so enjoyed this whole experience of mommy hood, I couldn't ask for a better baby! We are so blessed & see the Lords hand in our life daily. We are happy, we are in love, and we are enjoying the journey!

1 comment:

The Motts said...

looks like you guys are having so much fun! beck is getting so big and so cute!!