Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Determination

Blogging. I've been a slacker. I love to still look at & read others blogs. I set mine to private & pretty much forgot about it. Poor thing. Well im back unprivate and wanting to use this blog to update our family & friends. To express my feelings, and to connect with other women out there.
The Johnson family is doing well. We are in Mesa, AZ and plan on staying here- even for the summer! Woo-hoo! Mixed emotions about that, but ready to be here for the fun summer activities, family time, and be able to actually swim in our own pool. :) Beck is now 15 months old and is getting to be our big independent little man. He is getting too big to fast. Oh how we love him. Paul is starting up his own property managment company so spread the word! He would take great care of you & your {properties}. As for myself- well im blessed & lucky enough to be a stay at home mom, spend all day everyday with Beck boy, taking naps, learning how to sew, & other fun easy cheat crafts, going on walks/runs, enjoying this GORGEOUS weather, cleaning, taking care of my husband, and much much more. I love it!
Here is my first post about thoughts.
I am a thinker. Sometimes that is a good thing & sometimes well not so much. Thoughts are such a powerful thing. I've really been trying to learn how to control them & not just let them wonder but to be productive & think positive, and kind about others- sometimes that is a hard one for me, I hate to admit it but im human, we all are. I am a people person but there are lots of different personalities out there & when one doesn't match up with mine well I have figured out im not as accepting as I should be of who that person is- a Child of God. A person with talents, strengths. There are a few blogs I look at that uplift me & make me want to be better! Brittany http://randomthoughtsbybrit.blogspot.com/ your blog uplifts me, ispires me, helps me to think positive, and helps me know that I can be who I want to be, so THANK YOU!
There are a few others I have looked at recently- one was so powerful to me it was about owning who you are & what you do as in be proud of who you are & what you do. Dont try to change & be somebody else just to try to fit in. If you want to be crazy and dye your hair purple, or wear flower pants then DO IT!! Dont be afraid to do something because you are afraid of what others will think of you. There is ALWAYS going to be somebody who tries to put you down or to tell you what to do. In your dress style, in your personality. Just be YOU! Own it. (Thanks Misty Myers) your post made me happy & uplifted me as well!! http://mistyrdunny.blogspot.com/
Be better than you were yesterday, than you were today, be who you want to be & know your great potential!
I have a saying up in my house now that I absolutely LOVE:
Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
so true.
Glad to be blogging again! Thanks for listening (more like reading) my feelings. Until next time.
yours truly

6 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

awww...thanks for the shout out girl! glad my blog inspires someone :)

we need to have a play date with our boys sometime!

BABrimhall said...

Celeste! So glad to have you back :) WE sure miss you guys back in AZ. Im so jealous you are going to be in AZ for the summer and I won't be there to hang out with you :(
Celeste you are honestly one of the most positive people I know! Good for you for being proactive with your self-improvement. That is something I need to be better at! I hope you and your family continue with your good health and happiness. Good luck to Paul and his new business. Hope all goes well with that! Love you guys!

Ginger Bell said...

Yay! I'm glad your are blogging again. I've missed following our adorable little family.

Carly said...

I just decided to check your blog and it's back! (I couldn't see your blog the 1+year it was private..) Good job for being proactive, Celestial! :) I hear ya and definitely struggle with that stuff sometimes too! love ya,
Let's hang again soon!

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carly said...

sorry! I didn't realize it already posted my comment so deleted the second (and identical) one!