This last weekend Paul & I had the wonderful opportunity to make a quick trip up to beautiful Moah, UT. We made that quick trip with some fun people- Paul's family! What was this trip all about, you ask!? WELL.... my very FIRST race ever was ran. a half marathon. 13.1 miles people! Boy was it exciting! I was nervous, the wind was blowing against us, it was freezing at the beginning, and there were SO many people- I couldn't believe how many people there were. I got in a good rhythm had my music a goin & just enjoyed the the gorgeous canyons we got to run in!! After 2 hours & 4 min I FINISHED! I DID IT!! It was such an exciting accomplishment! Thrilling. So glad I did it!! Paul, Lynn, & Talia finished STRONG and we all finished pretty close together! Paula & Joe way to rock the 5.1 mile!! Thanks for such a fun weekend JOHNSON family! So grateful I get to be apart of your family, and that we can build fun memories like last weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
First off, what are you doing awake at 1:19am?? You crazy woman! Second off - good for you, I could never run a half marathon, and I am impressed :)
Post a Comment