Saturday, March 24, 2012

~Motherhood is the sweetest, most tender blessing I have ever received ~

My baby is almost 16 months old. My baby has grown up on me over night. His little personality is so playful, silly, sweet, and tender. He is ALL boy! What a blessing he is in my life.

Beck LOVES to smile, and is constantly doing it- His smile is contagious- how could you not smile at that cute little face! I am so very grateful for his example of being happy all the time, Positive attitude!

Beck LOVES his new camo/cowboy boots! {and so does his mommy}

Beck LOVES his daddy, he loves when we wrestles with him and throws him in the air!

Beck LOVES his mommy! He is a HUGE & I mean HUGE mamma's boy! Makes me feel so special!

Beck LOVES animals! He knows what the dog, elephant, duck, chicken, and fish say {fish- he opens & closes his mouth like a fish} Beck LOVES vroom vrooms. {Four-wheelers, motorcyles, etc.} He hears one from a distance & is immediately watching out for it going "vroom vroom" Beck LOVES his binkie & blanket, has always been that way! Beck LOVES horsey rides from his daddy <3 Beck LOVES his trucks, cars- and also refers to them as his vroom vroom Beck doesn't do this face anymore, but he went through a stage where this is all he did! ADORABLE!!!!! He would make this face as he threw his head back in the air making us all laugh!
This boy right here he melts my heart, he is my best little buddy, what a joy to have him in our home & apart of our forever family. I love you my Beck boy!

4 comments:

Carly said...

He is so big and soooo CUTE!!! I haven't seen him in person in forever! He was just a baby like yesterday! Where does the time go? You guys need to come up and see us:) LOVE that you're blogging again!

Saije Wright said...

Love it!!! He is so dang cute, holy moley.

Celeste, I also just read your "thoughts" post-and I LOVED it. I have a lot of the same thoughts & it's always good to know others think/feel the same way. And props to you for runnin a half marathon!!! Umm hello, AWESOME!!

Good seeing you today! & glad to see your blog again :). Makes me want to do mine again too!

The Roberts Family said...

He is such a cute boy!!! And you are a GORGEOUS momma!!!!

Kelli said...

He is so sweet! I cannot believe how grown up he looks. He is so handsome and looks like such a happy baby! Miss you guys!