Monday, April 9, 2012

He Is Risen

He Is Risen-I love my Savior. I love his example of selflessness, of respect, reverence, compassion, & love. I am eternally grateful. Today in church as I was singing with the choir we were singing a song about Christ rising from the tomb, we sand loud and powerful but reverent, as I looked out in the crowd as the congregation joined us I got an overwhelming feeling of gratitude & humility! It was such a neat experience to look at all of the people singing, members of our church, who are all striving for the same thing & we are all doing it together- worshiping, giving thanks, & praising our Lord, and although that was just a chapel full of people I felt overwhelmed thinking of all the members through out the world who believes and worships in our Lord & Savior. This thought makes me happy!
Beck loved coloring the eggs with grandpa Nana & G-pa! Beautiful aunt Morgan helping show off Becks colored eggs We had a wonderful Easter full of family, coloring eggs, egg hunts, way to much candy, and lots of delicious food!! Beck loved finding all the eggs with the help of his daddy, he knew how to pick them up & put them in the basket- it was adorable.

No comments: