Sunday, September 2, 2012

To my son.

Oh My Sweet Darling Little {Boy}
Oh how you've grown has it really already been almost 2 years since the day you were born?
I remember hearing your first cry & the nurse officially announcing "It's a boy!"
When they placed you in my arms oh the joy that I felt as we had such a strong & trusting bond a mother & son were born that day. You fit just right in our arms & as I look at this picture of your daddy holding you I get chocked up with happiness for look at his hands holding you, they are big & strong. They are my helping hands, we are in this together till the end to help raise you in the way you should go. To be some of your best friends. You are special, you are unique.
Oh how you've grown your talking & running & knowing what you want. Some of your favorite toys are your blue & yellow trucks that you race around & around all day, your big motorcycle that you push on the couch & do flips & tricks, your "guy", you love to read books some of your favorites are your learning color books right now, or bugs, or trucks, you would probably let me read to you all day you love it that much. your favorite blanket is your soft white with green frogs on it but to you they are turtles , can't persuade you other wise :) Your hair is getting so light, its the color of your daddy's, when it gets long it starts to curl up a little bit in the back. <3 You are still a little peanut but have a cute little round tummy that I love to tickle & kiss on. You have taken on a trait passed down from my side "rocking" you rock back & forth on the couch for long periods of time, according to your uncle Tanner (who also did it) it is relaxing. It is the funnest to watch. You have really been starting to know what to do when I pull out my camera- every time- cheesy smile oh how it melts my heart. You have this little gap in between your two front teeth, oh how I love it. You are so stinkin smart you amaze me, & catch me off guard when we are driving down the road & you shout out an object that I hadn't even noticed, you know the color blue, yellow, red, green, orange, black, & white & are working on your ABC's SONG. I love when we are at the store & we walk into the freezer section & you look up at me cross your arms & start shivering while saying coldie coldie with a big playful smile on your face. You know lots of animals & every sound they make. You are all boy! In every way possible <3
Oh My Sweet & Darling Little Boy thank you for being mine, thank you for being so loving & playful, thank you for being such a mamma's boy, thank you for making me a mother, thank you for being such a good boy, thank you for reminding me to slow down & to enjoy the small moments, thank you for being such a happy content boy, thank you for making me happy, & thank you for your sweet & tender spirit.
I love you my son,
Love Mom

3 comments:

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

such a cute lil guy! hope you guys are doing well! XOXOXO!

court said...

i can't believe he is that big! i love that he does the rocking just like tanner! haha! you have such a cute little family. you are such a good mommy!

The Roberts Family said...

You are the CUTEST mom ever. It was good seeing you, so random! haha. You look so good!
This is such a cute post. :)