Awww...makes me miss St. George. I love it there. Your wedding was beautiful and you are such a beautiful girl. I can't believe I used to babysit you...that seems like forever ago. Looks like you found a good catch. Hope all is going well for you.
Hey Celeste, looks like you and your family had lots of fun. I love family vacations! I'm so excited you have a blog. You should add ours to your list. It's nhwilliams.blogspot.com. Heather and Nate (paul's cousins)
2 comments:
Awww...makes me miss St. George. I love it there. Your wedding was beautiful and you are such a beautiful girl. I can't believe I used to babysit you...that seems like forever ago. Looks like you found a good catch. Hope all is going well for you.
Hey Celeste, looks like you and your family had lots of fun. I love family vacations! I'm so excited you have a blog. You should add ours to your list. It's nhwilliams.blogspot.com.
Heather and Nate (paul's cousins)
Post a Comment