Monday, September 29, 2008

GRATITUDE

Wow! so im on my lunch break, & I have been wanting to watch Paul & I's wedding video again, so I finally did today! and I just started crying. I am so very greatful for my family, what an amazing family I truly have, for Pauls family (my new fam) they are always so kind and sweet to me, I can feel of their love, I am so very lucky to have gotten such an amazing, loving, new family! I am greatful for Temples and that Paul & I were able to be sealed for TIME & ETERNITY!! What a huge blessing!. I also am SOOO very greatful for everyone who helped our with our wedding plans, the reception, the luncheon, EVERYTHING.. but I mainly want my Aunt Cami to know how truly greatful I am for her, she put SO much time, thought, and love into making our wedding so perfect. She will never know how greatful I am for her!. what an amazing women she is!. Well this is only a small part of what I am greatful for.... the list goes on and on. continually. Thank you all for your support, love, and friendship! I love you all!!

3 comments:

Nicole Hunt said...

Cute blog! Congrats on your wedding! The two of you are just adorable in the pics. To be newlyweds again... so fun!

If you send me an email, I can send you an invite to our blog.

Nicole Hunt
nicolehunt@email.wintu.edu

Aunt Tiff said...

Hello little lady!!!!! SOOOO glad I found your blog!! You are such an amazing chic! I hope you know how much the Martineau family loves you!!! We are grateful for YOU!!!!

Kyson and Kodi said...

Looks like you guys survived camping okay. Hope you had a great time. thanks for stopping by next time come a little earlier to see Kloe. haha