How fun.. I have always been a little nervous to go on a cruise but it looks like it would be a blast. I am glad you are enjoying married life. It is so much fun being married to your best friend. We love you..
FUN! I think we went on the same cruise as you guys for our honeymoon. We even rented a tandem bike on Catalina Island! :) I'm glad you guys got a blog!! YEA! Oh and have your hubby call mine sometime so we can all hang out!
yay! i'm glad you started one! i think your pictures turned out really cute.. you guys are a beautiful couple! congrats on the job! good for you. i would love to take some photography classes too! are you all settled in your 1st place? (it's still weird to think you're a married woman!) love ya..
6 comments:
How fun.. I have always been a little nervous to go on a cruise but it looks like it would be a blast. I am glad you are enjoying married life. It is so much fun being married to your best friend. We love you..
FUN! I think we went on the same cruise as you guys for our honeymoon. We even rented a tandem bike on Catalina Island! :) I'm glad you guys got a blog!! YEA! Oh and have your hubby call mine sometime so we can all hang out!
yay! i'm glad you started one!
i think your pictures turned out really cute.. you guys are a beautiful couple! congrats on the job! good for you. i would love to take some photography classes too! are you all settled in your
1st place? (it's still weird to think you're a married woman!) love ya..
That looks like tons of fun girl! You are so freaking beautiful. Love ya and we will do dinner one of these days.
I love your pictures, although I was ready to head off for a California vacation after seeing them, : ). It sure looked like a lot of fun!
Great pictures! Did you like Ensenada? I have family there and go often. By the way... this is Sarai's sister (Ande's mom)
Post a Comment