Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paul turned 23 in December his day started off normal work then school. After which he thought we were just going to go to a movie to celebrate, little did he know that I had been planning a surprise party for him. I was able to keep it from him all week, I asked people what they loved or admired about Paul and got a lot of sweet feel good responses. I then had put them all over walls of our house for Paul to be able to see when he returned from helping Talia do some Christmas shopping. (which was just a plan to get him out of the house) I went all out & put streamers & Happy Birthday signs up! Sadly I was to excited to take pictures of the decorations. It was such a BLAST!!!

4 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

So fun Celeste! I love your idea about putting up people's responses too... that was cute.

Jordan said...

So cute! You guys are so fun!

Hina Schneider said...

So fun! Happy Belated Birthday Paul

Jordan said...

Thank you for your comment! You're right, he is getting so big. Sawyer is 6 months, and he weighs 25 lbs already... He is a handful! :)