Monday, January 25, 2010

Thoughts

As of lately I have decided I am not much of a blogger, I enjoy looking at everyone elses blogs but to sit down and try to write something or try to make mine cute has been a little difficult. I have become very lazy with my blogging even thinking about deleting it, but I know that if I did I would miss looking at everyone elses, and come on I have to be honest with myself I would probably start one back up when we did decide to have children. I have mixed feelings about blogs they are so good you can see whats going on with your friends & family, use it as a journal, get fun creative ideas off others, but then again they CAN be so time consuming & who knows who's actually looking at your blog. It can be a scary thing sometimes. I guess I just need to get back in the mood for it. So hopefully that time will come soon! I will try to keep it updated & fun to look at!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Celeste, I know what you mean and how you feel. EXACTLY. haha...well not completely exactly. I feel different now that I actually have a little baby to post stuff about. Before...you remember how Dan and I NEVER took pictures? haha. and now we take them all the time that Dallin is here? Anyway, if you want to keep it but you feel funny about who may see it, go private. I've actually contemplated it myself..anyway, I love ya, girly!! have a great day! see you later.

Daniel & Carly said...

Celeste, I know what you mean and how you feel. EXACTLY. haha...well not completely exactly. I feel different now that I actually have a little baby to post stuff about. Before...you remember how Dan and I NEVER took pictures? haha. and now we take them all the time that Dallin is here? Anyway, if you want to keep it but you feel funny about who may see it, go private. I've actually contemplated it myself..anyway, I love ya, girly!! have a great day! see you later.

Aunt Tiff said...

I LOVE looking at your blog!! I say KEEP it! It lets us that don't get to see you very often feel apart of your life! Don't feel like you have to have a certain style or that you have to blog ALL the time. Set a goal to blog every so often and just be you, cause that is what we love about you!!! I know most everybody Facebooks these days, but FB to me is not personal at all!!! So there you have it...That is what Tiffani thinks:) Love ya girl!

Jordan said...

I enjoy your blog! I hope you decide to keep it!

Carly said...

I am so with ya girly!!! I am horrible at updating my blog! But, i'm with ya too when it comes to looking at other peoples! Get going on having a kid so you can have something to blog about!!! I'm sure your mom and dad agree with me!!! hahaha Hope all is well with you and your family! We sure do miss you guys up here!

knmwoodside said...

Aww Celeste! I love your posts! I love looking at your blog! I am horrible at keeping up with mine too though! I need to start doing better myself! But I sure do like keeping up with you guys! Can't wait to see you again, whenever that may be! And I agree start having those cute babies! :) love you girl

The Reidheads said...

I say DEFINETELY keep it and don't be a slacker like your momma and keep it up!! :-)

Amber said...

Celeste I love reading your blog! So definitely keep posting! It's fun to see what you guys have been up to!
p.s. we haven't forgot about you guys! Things have just been really crazy with the new baby and everything!We still want to get together with you guys!

Misty Richins said...

I read your blog celeste!