This year Thanksgiving was spent with the Johnson family, we wanted to do something a little bit different- on Thanksgiving day we had the traditional feast & then we all loaded up in a 16 passenger van and made our way to California! The weekend was full of fun & laughter & many unforgettable memories. We got to see Shamu & huge pink walruses, killer whales & dolphins!
The next day we spent at Six Flags- now I must admit before I married Paul Johnson the man who lives for thrill & adrenalin rushes I was pretty much a big chicken who didn't really like to try dangerous & scary things, but since ive married into the Johnson fam where every one is brave and adventurous I am proud to say that I have become more tuff & brave & have done things I probably wouldn't normally do! I have loved it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment