Thursday, June 17, 2010

GOING PRIVATE

Sooo.... we've decided to go private! Leave me your e-mail address if you would still like to view our blog!
THANKS

51 comments:

Ashlee Martin Smith said...

ashleemartinsmith@gmail.com

I would love to keep up with you guys and see your new little bundle when he/she arrives!

Jordan said...

blake_solomon@hotmail.com

Thanks! Cant wait to hear what you're havin!

The Yarn Barn said...

I'm excited to see what your having and to see who it looks like when it comes :)
brandiyarn@yahoo.com
thx

The Dark Family said...

I left it on facebook too, but I don't want to be left out! haha. Can I ask why you're going private?

lds.dark.family{at}gmail.com

The Morriss Family said...

jam224@gmail.com We would love to follow your pregnancy and hope everything is going well!

Danielle Christene said...

daniellechristene@hotmail.com

Can't wait to see what you guys are havin :)

NICOLE said...

I want in!!
vnreidhead@gmail.com

Boston, Kati, Katelyn, Canon, and Temperance said...

kati.bryce@cox.net, hope you are doing great girlie and can't wait to find out about baby!

Savage Family said...

I look at your Blog all the time! :) . . .
narcoyarn@hotmail.com

Kacey's View said...

kaceyshaker@yahoo.com

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

britneyjean32@gmail.com

BABrimhall said...

us too!

blake1133@gmail.com

Traci Butler said...

traci_lou_02@hotmail.com

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

Hey we would love to be on your private list...Sure do love ya guys.... henlseyamee@yahoo.com

Camron and Lonna Connolly said...

lonna3616 at yahoo

Molly Scarbrough said...

I would love an invite if you don't mind. jm.scarbrough@hotmail.com



Thanks!

Amber said...

Duke_ball@hotmail.com

Let me know when you get back so we can make that ABC book for ya!

Heather said...

heathera04@hotmail.com Add us to your list!

Kristen said...

kristen.badone@yahoo.com


I'm so excited for you guys!!! :)

Unknown said...

sarahbeach@hotmail.com

Reidhead Family said...

kristi.biggs@asu.edu


So excited for the baby! :)

Reidhead Family said...

kristi.biggs@asu.edu


So excited for the baby! :)

Karleen said...

You may not even remember who I am but I would if you do I would love to be invited to your blog. You guys are the cutest couple ever. I love reading your blog. If you would like to be invited to my blog let me know. karleenhughes@hotmail.com

Amy said...

damagsmonkey@hotmail.com

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

sheenalee13@gmail.com

Kyle and Katie said...

Well yes I want to keep in touch with my best friend. Love you!!

Brittany & Gentry said...

beautybfly3rd@hotmail.com
thanks!

Aunt Tiff said...

tiffanimartineau@hotmail.com

make sure to add me!!

Ginger Bell said...

ginger.ladine@gmail.com
Look how loved you are!

Carly said...

Add us to your long list:)

carlyslade@hotmail.com

RR Photography said...

rbutton@gmail.com

Brittany Franco said...

Hi Johnsons,
Hope you're doing good in Pennsylvania. :) Our FHE group has been doing good, but we're excited for you and the Smiths to be back. :)Ricky and I are finally engaged! and will be getting married in July. Which means I finally get a blog, right? haha.. I'd love to be able to view your blog, I love reading your updates. :)

brit
p.s. Celeste, I said hi to your mom at Joanne's the other day. She is so cute!

amanda.hall said...

here is mine: amanda.hall85@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

k_cheer_07@hotmail.com

We would like an add please :)

Fred and Meili said...

fmclare at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

taliaclare@gmail.com
:)

ThE dAvIs FaMiLy said...

sarahgrittondavis@gmail.com

ourmarvelousworksandwonders said...

jasonandemily.morris@gmail.com

Glad things are going well!

The Motts said...

e.mott6@live.com

looks like you guys are having a great time!! I'm excited for you to find out what you're having!

Kelli said...

porterkelli@gmail.com

Kodi & Lindsey said...

hi,
you may not remember me (lindsey nixon) but i'm molly & jd parkers sister. we met at costa a few weeks ago. i'd like to be added too - thanks!

kodinixon@gmail.com

Jennifer Hunt said...

I would love to keep looking at your blog. I can't believe how much you have grown since I lived in Heber.
Jennifer Blackburn Hunt
ronhuntjennifer@gmail.com

Jake and Kalli said...

kallirae@mac.com

AMBCrandell said...

crandellamily4ever@hotmail.com,,,,,, have fun putting all these emails in there:)

CLONTS said...

krclonts@gmail.com

Sopha said...

sophieann22_34@Hotmail.com

Strider & Jana said...

I would love to read your blog.

jdhinton66@msn.com

Chad K said...

Count me in! kartch1784@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello Celeste,
Yes, I would love to continue to follow your blog.
rsjmwarren@frontiernet.net
Love you!!

Jamie and David Nielson said...

I want to be on it!!!
jamiearnett5@hotmail.com

Brette said...

Hey Celeste, I dont know if you know me, but I went to school with Paul. I'd love to follow your blog. my email is grahamfam37@gmail.com. Congrats on the new baby and please tell Paul I said Helllooooo :)