Monday, June 28, 2010

Growing in many ways...

We find out Wednesday what we are having!!!
OH HAPPY DAY!!!

9 comments:

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

OH you look sooo cute!! I can't wait to hear what it is!! So excited for you and Paul. Sure do LOVE you guys!!

Rachel and Jake Squire said...

You are so cute! Seeing everyone being pregnant and having new babies is making me baby hungry!

Aunt Tiff said...

you are adorable!!!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ahhh i love the little bump! so exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Celestial... You are SO DANG CUTE! Can't Wait to Snuggle my little niece or nephew! I don't know if I will be able to sleep Tues night! I am so excited for you guys!
Love and Miss you tons!

Sopha said...

um, you are so cute!
It just gets more exciting from this point on! Woo hoo!

knmwoodside said...

Celeste! You look so dang cute! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear what you are having! Good luck! :)

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

You are so cute! Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Taralee said...

Oh I love your little prego belly! You're adorable. You'll make one cute prego lady for sure! See you in a couple of weeks.