Friday, June 11, 2010

Johnson baby update

Well this pregnancy is just flying by, we can't belive how fast it is going! This week I officially entered into my 2nd trimester. I went to the dr yesterday for a check up, everything is looking great! Got to hear the babies heart beat again- which is ALWAYS so exciting! It was beating at 150, healthy. Our next appointment is JUNE 30th, its a pretty important appointment because we get to find out what we are having!! :D WE CAN'T WAIT!!! Yes, Paul is definately coming with me on this one, I am so sad that he hasn't been able to go to any of the other appointments, due to being out here in pittsburgh already or having to go out & sell.. so this one will be extra special for more than 1 reason. :) We both have no idea what to think- like what it is, no motherly instinct!? DANGIT! What do you think? BOY or GIRL!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

6 comments:

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Thats so exciting! I cant wait to hear what you are having! And I think u look so good for being that far a long! :)

Traci Butler said...

I can't believe you guys are already about to find out. I am guessing a girl... but either way your babies are going to be really cute :) Hope you guys are liking Pittsburg again this year!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

i'm going to guess...little girl!

yay!

Kacie said...

Celeste~ I am so happy for you guys? Do you have a docotr in Pittsburgh? I am guessing a boy but either way imagine how cute it will be! Congrats! Can't wait to hear!!

Aunt Tiff said...

Celeste...I am gonna guess baby boy due to the 150 heart beat...that is what all 3 of my boys heart rate has been. So excited for you guys!!!

amanda.hall said...

Yay that is SO exciting! I am so excited for you guys... both you and Paul are going to AWESOME parents and I'm sure are going to have the CUTEST kid! As for my guess... I am guessing a boy!! =) Can't wait to hear the verdict!