Celeste these pictures are beautiful and you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant!! I have your baby gift that I need to bring over and we should do lunch sometime I would love to catch up :)
so cute! and i love your hair too!! i cant wait for you little man to make it here! he is going to be a little stud! and i do have something cute for you, but i need his name! ha, so when you do have him i will finish it and stick it in the mail!
7 comments:
Your so welcome!! I'm so glad you like them!
Celeste these pictures are beautiful and you are the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen I wish I looked that cute when I was pregnant!! I have your baby gift that I need to bring over and we should do lunch sometime I would love to catch up :)
Wow, Kelli did a great job! You are so cute :) Good luck with the last little stretch of pregnancy!
Those Pictures are just adorable Celeste. :) Soooo sweet. You are just the cutest little pregnant lady!
They are so cute! You guys are so cute! I am so glad everything is going well. I can't believe you are due so soon! I am so excited for you guys!
Such Cute Pictures. And Honestly you have a teeny little belly-its so cute! Good luck with everything Celeste!
so cute! and i love your hair too!! i cant wait for you little man to make it here! he is going to be a little stud! and i do have something cute for you, but i need his name! ha, so when you do have him i will finish it and stick it in the mail!
Post a Comment